Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bed Rest Day #3

Okay so I know I said I wasn't going to update this thing everyday, but I was just so happy today that I had to write a quick note! Matt came over and brought some dinner for us, yum! Then Katie surprised me with some mcflurry's!! Becky and Jenn also came over, as well as TJ and they all helped take all of the baby clothes out of the nursery and take all of the tags off and fold the clothes for great-grandma to wash for me. They also put some stuff away for me and put some baby stuff together. I felt a little like a drill sergeant telling them what to do while just sitting there and pointing lol (: Can't wait for some more visitors tomorrow!

p.s. only had a few braxton hicks contractions during the morning hours, and actually slept more than 5 hours!! (: although now it's after 1am and I am so not even close to being tired :( ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment