Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bed Rest #2, again!

So I just got back from the hospital. At 4:45pm I started having contractions, pretty sure they were just braxton hicks, but they were every 15 min. then they kind of settle down, but then at about 7:30 i was having them every 4-10 min, even after i drank a big glass of water and got up to change positions and emptied my bladder. So I went in and got another one of those terbutiline (not sure how to spell it) shots. Which worked right away, and then i was sent home with some antibiotics just in case I have an infection (those can cause contractions). So if they start up again I have to go back, hopefully not! Hopefully I can make it until monday at my ultrasound! Good thing the mother in law lives right around the corner so she came and brought me to the hospital. My mom met me there. My mom came back in the room with me, because we all know how miss kim is and was feeling a little quisy! But I'm home now and feeling just fine! I know that my muscles have to practice having contractions, but when they last for 4 hours and get closer, I'm not sure how much I like that! Keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment